Music Together® Online includes: (Mixed Ages)
- 8 weeks of live, interactive, virtual classes via Zoom that includes one 30-40 minute weekly class and one 15 minute weekly recorded mini class
- A songbook, CD and family music code to access the downloads and content of the collection
- Cost is $129 per family. And if you have older children that you would like to enroll additionally in the Rhythm Kids program the cost is an additional $50 for that enrollment.
Music Together Online includes: (Rhythm Kids)
- 8 weeks of classes featuring 1 weekly live, interactive, 45 minute virtual class via Zoom.
- A songbook, CD and family music code to access the downloads and content of the collection.
- Access to additional videos for Rhythm Kids provided by Music Together through the FAMILY MUSIC ZONE.
- Cost is $129 per family. And if you have younger children that you would like to enroll additionally in the Mixed Age, the cost is an additional $50 for that enrollment.
Questions? Keep scrolling, or contact Cassandra Bridges, Director I 509-663-2276 I FruitTonesStudio@aol.com
Our early childhood music classes are non-performance based. We believe that young children learn best through play and that the most important role models for young children are the adults who love them the most! In the online model, while we are using Zoom and pre-recorded video to lead class, it is important to note that we are on screen to facilitate and guide the adults in face to face musical play with their child. In fact, with our littlest learners, we recommend that they face you instead of the screen! Interactive play facilitated via the screen is quite different from passive screen time!
Refund Policy: Families are responsible for class attendance. No tuition refunds are given once classes begin. An administration fee of $25 per each class registration will be deducted upon cancellations before the start of the semester.