SUMMER 2020 featuring the Kazoo Collection for Mixed Ages and the Tree Frog Collection for Rhythm Kids
Music Together® Online includes: (Mixed Ages)
- 6 weeks of live, interactive, 30 minute virtual classes via Zoom on three different days and times.
- Families will register for one class time, but will be able to access all three times offered each week.
- A songbook, CD and family music code to access the downloads and content of the collection
- Cost is $90 per family. And if you have older children that you would like to enroll additionally in the Rhythm Kids class, the cost is an additional $30 for that enrollment.
Music Together Online includes: (Rhythm Kids)
- 6 weeks of classes featuring 1 weekly live, interactive, 30 minute virtual class viz Zoom and one 15 minute recorded video each week containing extended learning activites the will be used in upcoming live classes.
- A songbook, CD and family music code to access the downloads and content of the collection.
- Access to additional videos for Rhythm Kids provided by Music Together through the FAMILY MUSIC ZONE.
- Cost is $90 per family. And if you have younger children that you would like to enroll additionally in the Mixed Age program, the cost is an additional $30 for that enrollment.
Questions? Keep scrolling, or contact Cassandra Bridges, Director I 509-663-2276 I FruitTonesStudio@aol.com
Wait, more screen time?
We know screen time isn’t generally recommended for this age group, but here’s the difference: YOU! When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don’t take it in the same way nor do they learn in the same way as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent.
SO, just like in our classes, you’re still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, they might see their classmates on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with the child that is going to continue their music development!
Refund Policy: Families are responsible for class attendance. No tuition refunds are given once classes begin. An administration fee of $25 per each class registration will be deducted upon cancellations before the start of the semester.